Thursday, September 18, 2008

ChaChaCha

ChaCha is a website that pays you 10 to 20 cents each to answer easy trivia questions. It's not great money, but it is more than the nothing I usually earn while cleaning my bedroom. I log on and do other things in the room while it runs in the background. When I hear the 'doorbell' sound, I know there's a question waiting for me.

A few thoughts about ChaCha:


  1. The sign up was a bit of a hassle, but entirely worth it. When you sign up, tell them emmiedahl sent you so I get my brownie points.

  2. You make 10 to 20 cents per answer each trivia question. Because they take about a minute each if you are on the ball, that will translate into six to twelve dollars an hour. It's not a great wage, but did I mention it is usually fun to answer the questions?

  3. It IS fun. Time flies when you are chachaing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have to agree with you. Making some extra cash on the side is not a bad thing. I'm already a guide or I'd get you those brownie points. I get the funniest questions. Just wanted to stop by and say good luck chachaing!

Emily the Great and Terrible said...

Thanks! I'm glad I'm not the only one doing the ChCha!